The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) presents the first show of HSMAI's MEET series for 2012, April 3-4 at Navy Pier in Chicago, as well as the keynote speaker for the complete series, body language expert, Janine Driver.
Building on the highly successful debut of HSMAI's MEET National in September, which evolved from its Affordable Meetings® series, HSMAI's MEET Mid-America brings a new name and offerings to attendees, including:
* HSMAI's TEEM UP: HSMAI's reverse tradeshow buyer appointment expo, which adds to the opportunities to learn about new meeting facilities and suppliers during the traditional HSMAI's MEET expo
* HSMAI's MEET On: Year-long access to a virtual extension of the two-day conference with networking and regularly updated educational content
* HSMAI's MEET Concierge: The opportunity to maximize time through HSMAI's MEET Concierge, who will pre-schedule one-to-one appointments for planning professionals with supplier partners during the traditional trade show hours
* HSMAI's MEET University: Valuable educational experiences through HSMAI's MEET University, an updated, interactive educational program led by top industry experts with sessions, including:
- Breakthrough Ideas Creating WOW for Events
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Websites
- Tips, Tools & Tricks to Keep Your F&B on Trend and on Budget
- The Five Things Every Planner Needs to Know Today
- Technology Mixology: How to Choose the Right Technology Mix for Your Event
- ProGOtiations: How to Get to More Yes with Less Stress
Additionally, Driver's keynote will focus on gaining an edge with body language. New York Times bestselling author and CEO of the Body Language Institute, Driver is an expert at helping people better understand themselves, the impact of their non-verbal communication and how to read others' body language in order to build impactful relationships.
“I'm thrilled to be able to speak to and engage with some of the brightest minds in the meetings industry at each of HSMAI's MEET shows this year,” said Driver. “I believe my sessions will help equip attendees with the edge they need to be more successful in their businesses and their daily lives.”
HSMAI's MEET Mid-America provides unparalleled benefits for meeting and event planners, including garnering more than eight hours of acclaimed continuing education on the most pertinent topics they are facing, connecting with and learning from peers and partners alike, and the ability to pre-schedule face-to-face meetings with exhibitors.
“We've put HSMAI's MEET in our budget for 2012 because we met many new customers at HSMAI's MEET National 2011,” said Barb Bowden, general manager, The Peabody Orlando. “We saw the needed change in the show, and it validated our continued participation.”
Other major hotels and brands exhibiting at HSMAI's MEET Mid-America include Hyatt Hotels & Resort, IHG, Hilton Hotels Worldwide and Marriott International, as well as top destinations such as Las Vegas, Chicago, Detroit, Denver and Long Beach.
For exhibitors, HSMAI's MEET Mid-America offers the opportunity to connect with experienced planners from the corporate, association, government, and independent sectors and learn about the issues they are facing. Top-level planners from Ernst & Young, Maxvantage Meetings, American Bar Association, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Microsoft and Smithbucklin are among the early registrants for the event.
Remaining HSMAI's MEET shows this year include:
HSMAI's MEET West
May 30-31, 2012
HSMAI's MEET National
September 5-6, 2012
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Visit www.hsmaimeet.com for more information about HSMAI's MEET series of events for 2012.
Here with I have mentioned some places for perfect event venues and what facilities they will offered.