2. Working Hours and Vacation Plan
3. Job Description Outlines
Guest Contact Coordinator
Dry Cleaning Operator
4. Operating Procedures for Guest Laundry Services
Pick up Guests' calls
5. Operating Procedures for Washing
6. Operating Procedures for Dry Cleaning
7. Operating Procedures for Hand Ironing and Pressing
8. Operating Procedures for Flatwork Ironing
Laundry Supply Items
Dry Cleaning Supply Items
11. Special Procedures
Guest Laundry Hold
Lost & Found
- Collects and delivers guest laundry, dry cleaning, pressing items in alternation, to and from the guest or floor pantries, according to the telephone record sheet.
- Inspects clothing before dispatch and report to supervisor any items found in pockets of guests or damages.
- Ensures that guest laundry, dry cleaning and pressing are collected and returned as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Checks carefully on the quality of guest items and the count before return to guests.
- Pick up guest calls by names occasionally.