Laundering and Dry Cleaning
- Quote Delete Maximus / 2009-08-22 00:15:05
Laundry Attendant Job Description
1、Ensure that contractors provide a constant supply of clean and damage free linen, achieving zero referrals from Residents.
2、Distribute linen accurately, ensuring sufficient supply for housekeeping service.
3、Check and report defects, blemishes and fading of residents' laundry before sending out to be cleaned.
4、Check, report and touch up Residents' laundry upon return, to bill and return the items laundered to the Resident accurately and before asked.
5、Liaise with contractors for special treatment of laundry, handling of damaged Laundry and linen, shortage of returned linen and Laundry.
6、Ensure repairable laundry and linen are mended, to covert defective or damage linen into usable items and to covert 'old' items to enhance surrounding.
7、Monitor linen supplies and to initiate linen/uniform reordering, checking all linen types, uniforms and housekeeping supplies and equipment, to assist during inventory count.
8、Calculate and generate laundry revenue and management laundry expenses.
- 20102010UTCamSat, 01 May 2010 00:00:00 +000005May201053112
- 20102010UTCamThu, 01 Apr 2010 00:00:00 +000004Apr201043012
- 20102010UTCamMon, 01 Mar 2010 00:00:00 +000003Mar201033112
- 20102010UTCamMon, 01 Feb 2010 00:00:00 +000002Feb201022812
- 20102010UTCamFri, 01 Jan 2010 00:00:00 +000001Jan200913112
- 20092009UTCamTue, 01 Dec 2009 00:00:00 +000012Dec2009123112
- 20092009UTCamSun, 01 Nov 2009 00:00:00 +000011Nov2009113012
- 20092009UTCamThu, 01 Oct 2009 00:00:00 +000010Oct2009103112
- 20092009UTCamTue, 01 Sep 2009 00:00:00 +000009Sep200993012
- 20092009UTCamSat, 01 Aug 2009 00:00:00 +000008Aug200983112
- Visit Statistic: 14165
- Blog Statistic: 18
- File Statistic: 1
- Links Statistic: 2
- Creating Time: 2009-08-02
- Update Time: 2010-05-03