Back Forum Reply New

Help: Changing the Mindset of Hospitality Workers

My small hotel in Jamaica is looking at changing the mindset of its workers. We have gotten comfortable with how we do things. The feeling of management is that we need to be more forward thinking. We have devised some training session for this. The problem is that this development series is to capture the whole organization. I don't want to take the standard approach of making it monitory and everyone coming over time. This way of thinking represents a cultural shift and I want to ensure that I create a buzz around it, remove the old way of thinking and actively create a new one. We normally use emails and the intranet to plug or new courses. Are there there any other fresh way to approach this? Any Ideas?
Share |
Hi, Marsha, you may buy some training courses from AHLA, which includes books,dvds, certificate sample, for staff who successfully complete a course, they can get a certificate (you just need to PS the certificate sample sent with book or dvd, and sign on the copy), not expensive at all, like this course:《Going the Extra Mile: Service Skills for Front Desk Employees 》, books + dvd + certificate sample < $350 .
Back Forum